Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Good Morning. Yes, I know I'm not keeping up on this blog very well lately. Last week was chock full of stuff that kept me away. I have been following the news pretty well and other blogs, but have not had the time to write. Yesterday is just one example: Work was busy with this new project we are on. I get home from work at 6, we eat dinner and then take the kids swimming. We get home at 9 and I read a story to Phillip, do the dishes, read to myself a little and then hit the hay. No time.
This morning started out the same. First thing after getting ready to go I find that my bike tires are low. In an attempt to pump them up, I find that the seal on my pump is wearing out and I can't get the tire pressure up enough. So I'm riding to work in the rain and side swipe a bus that decides to nose into the bike lane. Busses are the vehicles that, while large, I can usually count on to be courteous to bikers. Not so this one.
Well, I do have a country of the week in the works. I'll try to post that this morning. I'm doing our other neighbor to the south. Another country we know lots about, and yet little.

No comments: