Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Testing my Email

I've decided to try something a little different.  I've set up the blog to receive Emails from me.  Therefore I can post from just about anywhere.  I might be testing this for a while, so forgive me if you see some strange posts.

Also, you might have noticed long periods of inactivity.  It's summer time, and the family and I have been taking small trips here and there.  This coming week, the 17th through the 19th, I'll be backpacking around Mt. Hood.  It's my first multi day pack trip since I was a kid, so I'm pretty pumped.

Anyway, expect intermittent blog posts, post droughts with occasional post flurries.

PS.  Since I have inserted the Comments link on every post now, there have been some comments on a couple of posts that I would like to elaborate on, but haven't had the time.  So I'll get to that this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that you've turned on comments. One of these days, I use that feature to say something more substantive than this.